Our Wine List
To compliment the excellent food, we have an extensive wine list, which has something to suit every palate and every meal choice. You can choose from over 100 wines, from 12 Countries with more than 10 grape varieties.
Our cellar is 30 years in the making and still improving.
We constantly stock some of the most well known names in Wine today.
2. Château Leoville Barton 1982 199.00 2ème Grand Cru Classé 1988 170.00 St. Julien 1989 230.00 Lovely, leafy, cedar aromas. Soft, ripe, 1996 125.00 warm, fruit with distinctive claret character.
3. Château Lynch-Bages 1989 195.00 5ème Grand Cru Classé, 1990 240.00 Pauillac 1995 180.00 Big, sweet and attractive, with a rich, 1996 140.00 silky, chocolatey nose. A Huge mouthful of flavours – and there’s oak too.
4. Château Figeac 1989 375.00 1ème Grand Cru Classé, St. Emilion ( Limited Stock ) Beautifully long and excitingly dangerous, with a big, juicy palate and ripe tannins.
5. Château Palmer 1990 298.00 3ème Grand Cru Classé, Margaux Dark in colour with a complex bouquet of ripe fleshy fruit.
6. Château La Mission Haut Brion 1985 325.00 Cru Classé, Graves ( Limited Stock ) Distinctive, complex nose with toasty coffee aromas. Strong fruit with a firm structure.
7. Château Trotanoy 1989 235.00 Grand Vin Pomerol Ruby/purple in colour, aromas of jammy, Curranty fruit, spicy oak, chocolate & herbs.
8. Château Petit Village 1995 169.00 Grand Vin Pomerol (Limited Stock) Expressive Pomerol nose of ash, herbs & cinnamon. Great balance on the palate with oodles of fleshy Merlot red fruits. Fully mature.
9. Château Latour 1989 495.00 Premier Grand Cru Classé Pauillac ( Limited Stock ) Ripe,elegant nose with finesse. Massive, intense fruit with developed, cedary oak.
10. Château Leoville-Las-Cases 1988 240.00 2ème Grand Cru Classé, St. Julien (Limited Stock) Delicious, well-structured, hot fruit, harmon- iously balanced by soft, blended tannins.
11. Château du Tertre 1989 199.00 5ème Grand Cru Classé 1995 165.00 Margaux (Limited Stock) A wine with lots of ripe fruit and considerable finesse, breed and charm.
12. Château D’issan 1986 145.00 3ème Grand Cru Classé, 1989 175.00 Margaux (Limited Stock) Warm oak flavours, mature; fruity with an interesting dry finish.
13. Château Montrose 1989 295.00 2ème Grand Cru Classé St. Estèphe (Limited Stock) An attractive vanilla-and-spice nose leads the way to concentrated, smooth, rich fruit flavours.
14. Château La Fleur Picon 2001/2002 38.00 Grand Cru Classé St. Emilion Rich silky wine, fine flavours of spice & fruit.
15. Château Leoville Poyferre 1986 195.00 2ème Grand Cru Classé 1989 250.00 St. Julien (Limited Stock) Delicious, ruby colour, with an oak overlaybalanced by soft, blended tannins.
16. Château Peychaud ‘Maisonneuve’ 1999/2001 32.00 Côtes de Bourg Received Gold Medal award Concours Général de Paris 2003, 2002 & 2001 for this superb full bodied red wine.
17. Château Chasse Spleen 1989 129.00 Cru Bourgeois Moulis (Limited Stock) Lots of blackberry fruit backed by a firm structure.
18. Vieux Château Certan 1985 325.00 Grand Vin 1989 195.00 Pomerol (Limited Stock) Plumy, fragrant, full-bodied, rounded and well balanced. Excellent wine and vintage.
36. Beaune ‘Clos des Mouches’ 1998 119.00 Grand Cru, Joseph Drouhin Drouhin’ s signature piece Supreme balance & finesse.
37. Clos de Tart 1989 195.00 Grand Cru, Monopole Morey-St-Denis Medium depth with a lovely open fruitiness and a perfect balance.
38. Santenay 1996 155.00 Côte-d’Or, Faiveley (Limited Stock) Firm yet soft, rich & intense with a good finish.
39. Gevrey-Chambertin 2001/2002 59.00 Antonin Rodet, Mercurey (Limited Stock) Satin smooth fruit, finesse and class.
40. Chambolle-Musigny, Grand Cru 1996 109.00 Cote de Beaune, Faiveley (Limited Stock) 1998 89.00 Exhibits delightful aromas of wild strawberries, Extremely elegant, silky-textured, medium to full-bodied..
41. Nuits-St-Georges 1999/2001 60.00 Louis Jadot A good Pinot with ripe fruit, soft, vanilla oak and a light, spicy finish.
42. Fleurie 2002/2003 28.95 ‘Domaine du Clos des Garands’ P. Ferraud & Fils This is a delicious Fleurie with lovely aromas of crushed fruit.
43. Savigny-les-Beaune 1999/2001 45.00 1er cru ‘Les Grevains’ A. Rodet An elegant and fruity wine from this small renowned family run estate.
45. Brouilly 2002/2003 27.00 Domaine Rolland P. Ferraud & Fils Deep ruby coloured, fruity red wine with A plum bouquet.
64. Pinot Grigio Alto Adige DOC 2000/2002 27.50 Alois Lageder, Bolzano A white wine of good weight, delicious hazelnut nose with real balance.
65. Chianti Classico Riserva la prima 2000/2001 45.00 Montegiachi, de Pazzi, DOCG Good fruit flavours and harmonious on the palate, with a hint of almonds. ( red )
66. Brunello di Montalcino 1991 165.00 Franco Biondi Santi ( LimitedStock ) Dark, ruby red colour & full, ripe brambly nose. Concentrated, sweet & spicy fruit on palate.
67. Barolo Riserva 1985 198.00 Sordo Giovanni, ( Limited Stock ) 1995 99.00 Plum red colour. Complex medley of pepper, spice, black cherries & low acidity. Clean, long finish.
50. Marques de Caceres Reserva 1995/1996 32.00 Rioja Alta An oaky red with a vanilla nose and big fruity flavours with a hint of liquorice.
51. La Rioja Alta, 904 1989 125.00 Gran Reserva ( Limited Stock ) A Graves-like nose. Flavourful & rich red, yet managing to taste light and elegant.
51a. La Rioja Alta, 890 1982 175.00 Gran Reserva ( Limited Stock ) Ruby red in colour, huge nose of cedar, jam, minerals, and smoke is compelling. Sweet fruit and rich flavour.
71. Cloudy Bay Pinot Noir 2002/2003 48.00 Marlborough (Limited Stock) Rich savoury palate with flavours of herbs, Toasty oak & dark red fruits – fine-grained Tannins with a great long finish. ( red.)